Here at McClure Veterinary Clinic, we are pleased to be able to see our clients in the comfort of their home. Our goal is to keep the visit as stress free as possible. We are proud to be able to serve Ozark, MO and our surrounding communities to give your pet the best care that they deserve!
There are many advantages to using our mobile service, including the convenience of us coming to you and your pet being in an environment that is comfortable to them. We are able to do Annual Exams, Vaccinations, Heartworm/Feline Leukemia Testing, and most diagnostic testing at your house call. However, some diagnostic testing will have to be brought back to the clinic to run, but we will give you a call as soon as we have results.
Here is a list of services that can be done with a house call:
- Comprehensive and Annual Examinations
- DHPA or DHLPA
- Purevax Rabies
- Purevax Felv
- Diagnostics (most taken back and run in-clinic)
- Heartworm Tests
- Fecal Parasites &/or Giardia Tests
- Tick Panels
- Skin Scraping
- Ear Cytology
- Fine Needle Aspirate (FNA)
- Eye Exams
- Bloodwork (Complete Blood Count (CBC), Blood chemistries, Thyroid testing, Pharmaceutical therapeutic monitoring, and reference lab blood panels)
- Basic Procedures
- Microchip Administration
- Nail Trims
- Anal Gland Expression
- Allergy Shots
- Ear Cleaning
- Clip and Cleaning Hot Spots
Please contact us or Mobile Veterinary Services Request today if you have any questions or would like to learn more about how we care for your pet.